Ihavenoname248

IHNN's levels feedback/discussion ("Best of" set released!)

Currently playing this level set and so far so great. Already 25% of the way through and again good fun levels. Here is some feedback

1. Great aesthetic and good item swapper.

2. I really like "pink ball runners", I feel that we need a little more of these. The ending was fun too.

3. I was scared at first but luckily you don't have to slide through the walkers

4. Thankfully not too repetitive, but I assume its gonna be hard to optimize, good level though.

5. Nice aesthetic and its easier than it looks, green key is deceptive though.

6. Somewhat reminds me of "Secret Passages" from CCLP1 level 78.

7. A little tricky for the the start of the set, especially the sokoban at the start and the fireball ending.

8. I like the title and not too much of a nerve wracker at first in regards to collecting at certain number of chips per second.

9. A little boring, but luckily not too strict to where which monsters have to go.

10. Nice use of partial posting.

11. I really like "Cloner's Maze" puzzles. Creative concept for the ending though.

12. Sort of reminds me of JoshL6's "Flooded Forest".

13. Nice little puzzle and good deception with the chips.

14. I feel like this is a combination of Josh's "Asphalt Line" and "Creepy Steeple"

15. Good melee level and I appreciate the extra chips and the absence of a walker cloner.

That's all for now again so far so good. :)

PS: Excited for CCLP4 and hopefully this could become a full 149 level set like what Josh did to his JoshL6 set.

UPDATE: Now completed half of the level set so far. However I had to skip Special Little Snowflake (20) so far, I couldn't find a way to cover all 4 trap buttons only three. Nevertheless, good level set and no unforgivable frustrating ones. Now up to level 36 more than halfway through the set.

16. Just a generic ice level but nice wall aesthetics with real blue walls and blue locks.

17. Normal item swapper and puzzle for the boots.

18 and 19. Both fun levels with one being a twist of each other. Reminds me of Direct and Alternate Circuit from UC3.

20. Not solved yet, need solution

21. Just another ball-dodging level and chip picking level. This is sort of a sideways "Lazy Hourglass" concept.

22. Great level. This is a whole lot easier than "Suspended Animation"

23. Just an ordinary chip picking level but push blocks with care.

24. Creative puzzles and ending. Ending a little nerve-wracking though.

25. Good puzzles and creative ending.

26. Another fun level, reminds me of "Mad Science" from UC3 when I looked at it in a map.

27. Awesome level, I like levels that have puzzles opening up other puzzles to reach the exit vertically.

28. Not a big fan of this level. Needs more time and more challenging glider bombing puzzles.

29. Ordinary chip collecting level

30. Great concept and creative paths to obtain the chips.

31. Great block cloner puzzles rolled into one fantastic level.

32. I really like the yellow lock background and lock puzzles

33. A little tricky and annoying for me but doable.

34. I like this level. I enjoyed the block and force floor slide section at the top left section.

35. Good level but not a big fan of it due to slide delay.

That's all for now, keep up the good work. :) Looking towards the end and I need some help on level 20, I can only manage to cover only 3 of the 4 trap buttons.

For Special Little Snowflake, you need to use a ram to solve it in MS- you can get one block bouncing between two blocks and then slide it off of the ice, and then repeat the process for the fourth block. With the now sliding block, ram it against another block, and then use the rammed block to get the remaining blocks into the button region.

In Lynx, a similar solution is use that exploits holding a key to trap a block on ice.

Other comments (don't read if you haven't played the levels- there are some nice surprises in here)

Transmission- I'm glad you noticed that the chips weren't required! I could have added a socket, but I felt that a bonus for the attentive was worth adding.

Arctic Antics has some fake blue walls as shortcuts- it makes getting around much easier.

Tanks is a pretty dumb level title, but it's a setup for Tanks, But No Tanks which is the sort of little thing I tried to include in this set whenever possible.

What Lies Beneath has 4 extra chips... and 4 chips hidden under blocks in accordance with the rest of the pattern.

Demolitions Expert is meant to be a level that is simple to solve as it was originally for a time trial- routing it is the challenge. Also, you can shortcut through the lock corridor with only 5 keys instead of all 13 by design.

Snow Worries doesn't really have too much slide delay, and what little there is I found to be quite predictable (during the first loop) I was careful to make sure it wouldn't be much of an issue.

In Center Of Attention (36), there are 2 flippers in the top left room where the glider is roaming around. I only needed one, is the extra flipper intended or did I bust the level?

There's an extra pair of flippers in case you forgot something in that room on the first pass through, allowing a second passage.

Also, for the PM about Obligatory Block Shuffling Level- I'm really proud of that lower puzzle and don't plan on giving away a solution- that said, YASC (Yet Another Sokoban Clone) has a solver if you really don't want to figure it out.

UPDATE #2: I have now completed at least 75% of the levels now and I got to say more good levels and the difficulty is really going up now. I finally completed the bottom section of Obligatory Block Shuffling Level (40) with the aid of YASC (Yet Another Sokoban Clone). I am now up to Happy As A Clam (48) but I am currently stumped at Blue Narciss (45). Need help on that one.

36. Pretty good level, I feel that we need more "choose your own adventure" type of levels.

37. Somewhat difficult, especially the ending and making sure not to cook the level by pushing a block in the wrong place.

38. Strange level I got to say.

39. I really liked this level: Plenty of great puzzles and has that great "red and green" aesthetic for a Christmas level. Good job on this one.

40. This one is 50/50: top sokoban is sort of a piece of cake but the bottom sokoban is a real toughie. Thanks to YASC (Yet Another Sokoban Clone) for helping me. Nevertheless I still like sokoban puzzles.

41. Another fantastic level, intro is unique and puzzles were fun to crack. I really liked the recessed wall with water section where you had to push blocks in between. Also, the ball section kind of reminded me of "Chip Away" from Pit of 100 tiles.

42. Looks really hard, but actually kind of easy.

43. Weird level at first but has creative mechanisms.

44. This level looks good aesthetically but this level is kind of difficult. Time limit is not too strict but it is easy to get lost and lose track of where to go and what parts you've covered.

45. NOT SOLVED YET. (need help). I cant seem to find a way to send the monsters into the bombs.

46. Nice breather level from the recent difficult ones.

47. Another good level with memorable puzzles: Some puzzles I can think of are Steam (CC1), Chipmine (CC1), and Key Color (CCLP2). If there is any I missed let me know.

That is pretty much it for now, I am almost there. I'm bracing myself for any hard levels especially in the 50's but I know I can do it . Anyway thank's Jeffrey for suggesting me YASC for the bottom sokoban in level 40; you should be proud of yourself for making a difficult but doable sokoban. Now I just need assistance for level 45, currently stumped on that one.

Almost there and hopefully be finished with the set for the next update. :)