For solving all puzzles related to CCLP1 over the last couple of weeks, the CCLP1 staff have decided to give you one last surprise before release.

Enjoy! :D

• Upvote 27

I'm excited, everyone. After three years, it's finally coming to a close, and I think we've managed to put together something everyone can enjoy. :)

Thanks for the trailer, Tom!  I can't wait for the release!

0:09: I remember this level from the voting packs.

0:20: I vaguely remember a similar level...

0:27: I think I know what level this is.  It is in JCCLP and Tyler Sontag thinks it is the best maze ever.

0:46: I don't remember it but it is awesome!

0:54: Another level I vaguely remember...

1:41: This level was made by Tyler.

1:58: BLOBS!

And by the way, will CCLP1 work in Tile World 2.0.0-4?

So I guess nobody's bothered to list the levels? Is there one from each designer? Very cool. I like the music too :)

So I guess nobody's bothered to list the levels? Is there one from each designer? Very cool. I like the music too :)

Yep, all 26 designers are represented. And the first 10 levels are listed in the CCLP1 Trailer Hurt and Heal thread  ;)

So I guess nobody's bothered to list the levels? Is there one from each designer? Very cool.

If you know what the levels are, then go ahead and post them. The wiki page should probably be updated too.

What happened to the upvote button on the first post?  Do posts max out at 10 upvotes??  I want to vote it up to 11!

What happened to the upvote button on the first post?  Do posts max out at 10 upvotes??  I want to vote it up to 11!

To be honest, I'm not even sure why it has so many rep points. 

Maybe because it's the very first video footage of CCLP1...? :)

I see 12 on my end.

To be honest, I'm not even sure why it has so many rep points. 

because it has cclp1 content, therefore everyone will give the poster of any cclp1 content rep points just because it has relation with cclp1, which doesn't really make any sense

• Upvote 1

because it has cclp1 content, therefore everyone will give the poster of any cclp1 content rep points just because it has relation with cclp1, which doesn't really make any sense

My point exactly.

If the post made people happy, why wouldn't they give it rep points? Or are you hinting that Tom does not deserve any rep points for his contributions towards this project? I say let the rep points flow!

If the post made people happy, why wouldn't they give it rep points? Or are you hinting that Tom does not deserve any rep points for his contributions towards this project? I say let the rep points flow!

I wasn't saying anything about nor related to that at all. Like Zane and I said, it just doesn't make sense to get a bunch of rep points like that just because it has something to do with CCLP1. Not that it's a big deal or anything, but still simply all it was, was making an announcement.

Though I did recently find out the trailer was made by Tom himself, so I give kudos to that. 

Edited by Flareon350

Very nice transitions in the trailer! 10/10 editing. Great display of high quality editing from programs such as Sony Vegas and After Effects. Amazing work! ;)

• Upvote 3