chipster1059

CCLP4 submissions open today

Greetings everyone!

I am pleased to announce that a decision has been made to continue releasing official level packs!  With CCLP1 just released, we are ready for CCLP4!

To submit your levels, please upload them to CCZone, the Yahoo! group or Pieguy's site and put CCLP4 in the name or the description of the set.

Make sure your levels are solvable in both Lynx and MS.  Pedantic Lynx is optional.

The first levels of CCLP4 will be the equivalent of Graduation in CCLP1 and Nuts and Bolts in CC1.  The last few levels will be about as hard as You Can't Teach An Old Frog New Tricks.

The CCLP4 Staff will be announced soon.

Thank you for your interest!

• Upvote 3

I would like to submit my set, troll.ccl, for inclusion in CCLP4 voting. Thanks!

• Upvote 2

The first levels of CCLP4 will be the equivalent of Graduation in CCLP1 and Nuts and Bolts in CC1.  The last few levels will be about as hard as You Can't Teach An Old Frog New Tricks.

You must be joking. Obviously CCLP4 must be harder than CCLP3. So we should reach YCTAOFNT difficulty somewhere around level 90.

"YCTAOFNT II: Old Frog's Maze of Eternal Nightmare" - certified as the first lesson level   :teeth:

You must be joking. Obviously CCLP4 must be harder than CCLP3. So we should reach YCTAOFNT difficulty somewhere around level 90.

Initially people were thinking this, but an argument from this thread suggested that CCLP4 should be a combination of the difficulty presented from CC1/CCLP1-CCLP3. That way, less raging and more enjoyment from the player occurs.

Thanks chipster for the announcement! I am leading the CCLP4 staff alongside Michael Warner :)

• Upvote 2

I know that it is the 2nd now, but may I submit a levelset including 5000 levels for CCLP4?

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/385-cclp4-submission/

WOW IT REALLY HAS 5000 LEVELS!!!  Good luck uploading this to Pieguy's site.

Anyway, this thread was a joke.  Josh told me via PM that there are no definite plans for CCLP4 made yet, although several people DID propose that he and Michael would be the staff leaders.

• Upvote 1

I know that it is the 2nd now, but may I submit a levelset including 5000 levels for CCLP4?

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/385-cclp4-submission/

I absolutely love the variety on offer in this set, you can really see the artistic talent and logical genius of the designer in full flow.

12/10

• Upvote 1

As always, any level of mine that fits the qualifications that's not already been placed in a set already, is submitted. I may cull though some of my old work soon for this.

I believe that since we now have 5000+ levels in the voting pool, the submissions could be closed? Or was this already implied by the topic that they were open only for April 1st?

I think it's safe to say that this was obviously an April Fool's prank, however, I am a bit surprised with some people's reactions being good. CCLP4 will be a thing in the future and whether or not I lead the staff remains to be seen. But for now just enjoy what CCLP1 has to offer for the time being. :)

• Upvote 1

I wrote a review for your set, Zane! I hope you enjoy!

Take a bow good sir - you have earned it. Your Nobel Prizes are in the post.

Man, I'll have to hurry up and finish To100T so I can submit it in time for CCLP4!  I hope I can get the final three levels done within the next six months or so....